US life Support by TWI ASSIST.
We offer a wide range of support services to help expatriates and their families lead comfortable lives. Our experienced team of consultants is available in all states.
We provide support for all aspects of life in the U.S., including procedures and preparations for daily living, such as finding a house and making arrangements for moving, as well as daily problems.
Before the assignment
- Assistance with credit card applications（dollar basis)
- Reservation of apartments and hotels for short term stays
- Booking a limousine from the airport
- Car Rental Reservations
- Finding a house and signing a contract of residence
After the assignment
- Opening a bank account
- Applying for a Social Security number
- Obtaining a driver’s license
- Automobile Lease Agreement Furniture Lease Agreement
- Application for public services
- Notification of change of address
- Referrals to doctors and hospitals that fit the company’s insurance plan
- Other (questions, emergencies, etc.)
- Public Service Cancellation Procedure
- Notice to Landlord to vacate
- Security Deposit Return Request
- Renting an address for mail forwarding after returning home
- Mail forwarding of mail and invoices received after returning home
- Introduction to tax return accounting firms.
- Procedures to be incurred during the first year after returning home.
We will support you with setting up your life in your new location, including the deactivation of any accounts you are currently using at your current living location.
Accompany family package
Providing the information necessary for a smooth start to your new life.
Providing information and procedural support for local schools. Support for expatriate families and children, including English language schools.
School registration package
- Research on the reputation of the school of your choice.
- Enrollment procedures and inquiries to school districts.
- Online：Assistance with online submissions、 Documents：Explanation of the enrollment application form in Japanese and confirmation of the contents after filling it out.
- If you wish to bring the required documents to the school district office, we will make an appointment.
Interpretation services over the phone with school districts and schools are extra.
- Referral to obstetrics and gynecology
- Support from pregnancy to birth.
- Postpartum Japan-U.S. Passport Application.
- Referral to pediatrics.
Attendance at birth and postnatal hospital or home support are not covered.
For corporate clients
Overseas Training/Research/Study Abroad Packages
- Searching for houses, residency agreements, and university housing procedures.
- Introduction of rental furniture and procedural support.
- Support for obtaining a driver’s license.
We offer a variety of services for corporate clients.
International HR Outsourcing
As a company’s international human resources department, we provide full representation of expatriate personnel affairs. We provide attentive and careful localized services.
We, as the International Human Resources Department, will act on behalf of the expatriate staff in the field of human resources related to the expatriate staff. We provide attentive and courteous service.
What is the International Human Resources Department?
Assist is your international HR department, providing full support to help your companies succeed in doing business in the U.S., where laws and customs are different. We provide a wide range of support services to ensure a comfortable life for expatriates and their families.
Explanation of human resources and labor knowledge.（ Japanese-English)
From tax, legal, and immigration law to sexual harassment prevention, we offer seminars/training in both English and Japanese to meet your objectives.
|1. Seminar for new assignees|
|2. Basic Knowledge of Human Resources and Labor Laws|
|3. Seminar for local employees working for Japanese companies|
|4. Sexual Harassment Prevention Training|
|5. U.S. Employment Management for Japanese|
|7. Seminar for spouses|
|8. Tax law|
|9. Immigration law|
|10. Customized seminar|
Please feel free to contact us in Japanese.
We will support your expatriate life in Japan with a plan tailored to each situation, preventing problems before they occur and providing peace of mind.
Mon – Fri 8:30 a.m. -5:30 p.m.