A restaurant management company in Los Angeles, CA is looking for a Social media Manager.
Position: Social media Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: CA – Los Angeles
– Oversees and manages all social media accounts and platforms
– Reports online reviews and feedback
– Stays up to date with current technologies and trends in social media
– Supports the marketing department in the planning and roll-out of projects
– Works closely with Operations counterparts to establish and execute successful marketing programs
– New Restaurant Openings (NRO’s): Collaborates in the development and implementation of NRO programs.
– Minimum of 3-5 years of Social Media marketing or Brand Manager experience required.
– needs to be willing to commute.
– Bachelor’s or advanced degree in related field highly preferred; or equivalent knowledge gained through a combination of education and work experience.
– Prior related restaurant industry experience preferred.
– Be able to fluently write and speak English; bilingual in Japanese preferred.
– Travel is primarily local during the business day, but may be required to various locations for training
– Must have working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint software, and be proficient with MAC platform. Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
Medical, Vision, Dental, and PTO