A transportation & logistics services company in Illinoi, is looking for a Logistics Analyst.
Position: Logistics Analyst – Logistics
Pay Range: $45K/Y
Job Type: Permanent
Location: IL – Wood Dale
– Standardize warehouse operations and procedures in accordance with Company Management System of quality and customer satisfaction.
– Continually improve (Kaizen) practices using PCDA method for Quality Warehouse Management.
– Prepare reports, analyze performance statistics, and track KPIs / KGIs to discuss recommendations
– Compose customer requirements and align with company service standards.
– Establish and maintain relationships with various offices, vendors, and customers.
– Participate in both branch and corporate sales projects and quarterly online meetings.
– Implementation of 3S/5S and onboarding new Logistics members.
– Other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager and/or the Company.
– Bachelor’s degree (B.A/B.S.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
– General office equipment including phones, copier, personal computer, etc …
– Software includes the use of Windows operating system, MS Office, CargoWise – a plus but not mandatory.
– Must have between three to five years of previous experience in a similar position
– IAC Security Training Record/Certificate and approved STA required.
– Any other certificate or training records that are required by each department, position/title, or government agency.
– Language skill of Japanese is a plus (not required)
– Overnight business travel required when necessary.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, and 401K,