A manufacturer and trading company in CA is looking for a Human Resource Director.
Position: Human Resource Director – HR
Salary Range: Exact $180K/Y+ Bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Location: CA – Orange County
– Collaborate with senior leadership to understand the organization’s goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention
– Plan, lead, develop, coordinate, and implement policies, processes, trainings, initiatives, and surveys to support the organization’s human resource compliance and strategy needs
– Work closely with HR Manager and payroll coordinator to make sure multistate payroll and withholdings are done in an efficient and timely manner.
– Administer or oversee the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development
– Identify staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
– Conduct research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organization’s human resource information system (HRIS) or talent management system
– Other Duties As required
– Thorough and current knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
– Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
– Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
– In-depth knowledge in payroll processing and multi-state payroll.
– 10+ years of HR Experience
Medical, Life, 401K, and PTO