A Logistics company in CA is looking for an Accounting Manager.
Position: Accounting Manager – Accounting
Pay Range: $70K-80K/Y
Job Type: Permanent
Location: CA – South Bay
– Close monthly/quarterly/yearly (both calendar and fiscal years) financials after reviewing all areas of accounting including AP, AR, GL, Fixed Assets, Payroll, and Cash, and report financial results to Overseas HQ through the system within deadlines.
– Compile budgets, explain variances, monitor daily cash activities, and prepare monthly cashflow forecasts.
– Train, supervise, and evaluate AP and AR staff (Currently 3 members).
– Work on multiple ad-hoc projects requested by management and HQ.
– Ensure that all necessary returns to federal, state, and local authorities.
– Assist internal/external auditors and tax specialists by providing financial schedules and backups.
– Prepare annual audited financial statements.
– Other accounting projects as required
– Bilingual English/Japanese (Read, write and speak)
– Must have Accounting Management Experience
– Transportation industry experience is preferred
– Branch management experience is preferred
– Computer literacy: MS Office, SAP (not mandatory)
– Strong full cycle accounting knowledge and experience
– Tax experience is strongly preferred
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, 401K, and PTO